Men's MBT 1997 Classic Casual Sneakers
Back by popular demand, the MBT 1997 has been updated this fall using our classic heritage model design.
The 1997 is a casual men's lace up walking shoe perfect for almost any occasion. Featuring a synthetic leather/mesh upper finished with a removable mesh footbed, our signature patented rocker sole and non-marking outsole.
The MBT 1997 shoes are at the Performance level of the MBT Index which generates an increased level of rock due to it's strong sole curve and Pivot Axis for increased activation.
- MBT Index: Performance.
- Upper: Synthetic Leather. Food-bed: Removable Mesh. Mid-Sole: SensorTechnology. Out-Sole: High Abrasion Rubber.
- MBT SensorTechnology in the heel complements the midfoot sensor by absorbing shock.
- The MBT innovative Pivot Strike area provides runners with the ideal foot striking platform to transition into propulsion while enhancing support and cushioning.
- High Abrasion Rubber Outsole for superior strength with minimal weight.
- Removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles or get the extra width needed for a perfect fit. Note: Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.