Apis Mt. Emey 9702-3V Men's Explorer Athletic Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Men's Comfort - Athletic Walking - Double Depth
Comfort Collection is part of the Apis Mt Emey brand that is an orthopedic line that offers, Casual Walking, Leisure and Sandal Shoes
The Apis Mt. Emey 9702 Explorer is an athletic shoe. Features Include: Genuine leather uppers, extremely light weight, 3 Layers of Removable inserts, double depth, high density injected EVA outsole, and better accommodation for AFO's, orthotics and internal modifications.
Double Depth shoes for moderate to severe swelling, fleshy foot, accommodates ankle & foot orthotic (AFO), KAFO and foot orthotics; straight last sole, and charcot last to fit severe deformities. Three removal layer inserts give you flexibility to make adjustments or to fit shoes. Insert layers can be added or removed for a better fit.
- Not recommended for swelling in forefoot.
- Shallow Toe Box Design
- Whole and Half sizes Standard American last (FIA)
- Genuine Leather uppers and linings
- High density injected EVA outsole with symmetrical cut line for easy sole modifications
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Extra length firm medial & lateral counter support
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal modifications
- Seamless linings to decrease friction
- Padded collar to better grip heel
Inserts Included with Shoes: