Apis 9200 Women's Extreme-Light Mary Jane Shoe
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Apis Mt Emey Specialized Women's Extreme-Light Merry Jane
The Apis Mt. Emey 9200 Mary Jane is part of the Apis Premiere Collection.
Apis Premiere Collection shoes are designed for early stage of foot conditions, such as, minor swelling, or diabetic neuropathy. Someone who needs comfortable yet supportive and aesthetically appealing shoes for different occasions. These shoes are recommended for people with little or no deformities in the foot. They feature extended widths, added depth, seamless toe box, removable inserts and strap or lace closure. Apis Premiere Collection shoes for casual dress and athletic walking shoes. Styles include Women’s: 9205, 9205-L, 9200, 9212, 9214, 9215, 3310, 9306, 9315, 9320, 9321 & 9327.
Are you tired of wearing shoes that do nothing for those bunions but make you cringe in pain? Do you want a comfortable pair that you can wear anywhere and still feel comfortable? Unlike traditional footwear, these shoes have extra width to accommodate different foot conditions such as bunions, hammer toes and mild to moderate swelling. The long medial counter offers extra support and stability and the removable inserts are ideal for a flexible fit. The Apis 9200 comes with an adjustable strap which can be fixed for maximum comfort and is made of a material that feels good on the skin.
- Extra-depth - To accommodate custom orthotics and inserts
- Extremely light weight, fabric uppers with injected EVA sole.
- Seamless linings to decrease friction.
- Extra-depth and extra-width at toe box.
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting.
- Elongated medial and lateral counter to provide support and stability.
- Sizes: 5-11
- Widths: D, 3E, 5E
- Shoe Closure: Velcro®
- Shoe Cover: Fabric
- Supports Moderate Conditions: Neuropathy, Swelling, Bunions, and Hammer Toes
Inserts Included with Shoes:
(MSRP: Retail: $134.95)